Financial Accountant – TSJ
Salary: € 40.000 - € 50.000,-
As a Financial Accountant within the TSJ Group you will work in a very dynamic environment, which operates in a unique sector within the music and entertainment industry. As the financial accountant you will be responsible for the tour-analyses and reports of various clients(of which the majority will be artists).This direct contact is necessary to acquire the right information to act in an advisory role. The span of control of the finance accountant will be between the finance administration and business analyses. You will be actively involved in the preparation of VAT returns and annual group tax reporting. This means that you will work directly with the Finance Director and the business units in both London and Los Angeles. You will get the opportunity to improve the current processes in order to further TSJ group service’s to their clients. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years relevant work experience, is a team player, proactive, flexible and is able to grow along with the development of the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the business and financial reporting, focused on the tour-analyses and reports in order to advise the TSJ clients.
- You have two direct reports.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts and assist with the consolidation process.
- Analyze expense receipts and credit card statements to avoid possible TAX issues.
- You will be actively involved in the preparation of periodical VAT returns and the preparation of annual group tax reporting
- You will take care of the day to day administration and maintaining amortization / depreciation schedules
- You will be advising the administration department on intercompany settlements , due the international activity of TSJ clients.
Education and skills
- Ability to work onAccountant masters level
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in finance / accounting.
- Proven communication skills in English and an eye for detail.
- Strong ICT knowledge ( preferably Exact)
- Good analytic skills, is structured and is used to work with deadlines.
- A pro-active ‘can do’ attitude; combined with strong analytic skills.
- Ability to remain calm in an hectic environment.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Job Ziedses des Plantes at 06 – 14 79 29 26.