Advidi – Business Controller
As Business Controller within this growing Finance team in Amsterdam, you will be working in an international, dynamic and fast paced organization.
The business controller is responsible for building business plans and defining ways to identify gaps and opportunities. He/she measures and reports on the key indicators of the company and facilitates a business partnership here at Advidi within departments including Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance as well as within business-to-business. The ideal candidate has a bachelor/master degree and the right drive and ambition to make a difference within Advidi.
- Design and oversee the execution of the company budget;
- Ensure departmental budgets are properly administered and follow legal guidelines;
- Analyze financial risks and recommend effective solutions in order to support the company’s economic growth;
- Prepare financial forecasts and report variances to support business decisions;
- Complete, prepare and publish regular monthly financial statements;
- Oversee and be end-responsible for full and timely recording of all administrations, financial statements, consolidation and all necessary reports (liquidity forecasts, budgets, forecasts preparation);
- Analyzing various business cases and new business opportunities, variances analysis and setting up of operational & financial KPI’s for a better overview and make an impact on the management decision making and directly contribute to the company’s profitability;
- Increasing business efficiency with the help of process optimization and participation of various projects. Also, participate and assist on special projects like investments, developing and implementing internal controls, cost reductions, organizational structure- and tax optimizations.
- Bachelor in business administration, accounting, finance or other relevant studies
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- English writing and communication skills
- Proficient with Excel
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to multitask
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities change daily.