Altice – Accounting & Consolidation Analyst
Salary: € 50.000 - € 60.000,-
As Accounting & Consolidation Analyst at Altice you will work in an international environment and stock exchange listed organization in telecommunication. As Altice is a dynamic and fast growing company the Accounting & Consolidation Analyst is an important link between general Accounting and the Financial Control and Reporting. You will be part of the Reporting & Consolidation team and throughout this position you are made responsible for the development for this new position. The first priority of this role is the accounting and consolidation of 6 Dutch legal entities. The Accounting & Consolidation Analyst will also be responsible for the integration of new finance administration within the ERP system (SAP) and assist in consolidation and reporting. The Accounting & Consolidation Analyst will be allowed to develop himself in consolidation skills. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or accounting, at least 3-5 years of work experience, proven knowledge of Dutch GAAP and the right drive and ambition to develop yourself in this growing organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Reporting to the head of group consolidation and reporting;
- Setting up this new position as a liaison between operational finance and reporting/control;
- Proactively build up this position despite the position is not completely defined yet;
- Accounting and reconciliation of the 6 Dutch legal entities on monthly basis under Dutch GAAP;
- You will responsible for the coordination of procedures and compliance under the supervision of senior management;
- You will keep a strong relation with subsidiaries, banks, lawyers and external auditors;
- Maintain appropriate control process and control documentation;
- Play an active role in (ad hoc) projects where besides you finance knowledge also a broad business sense is required.
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in finance or economics.
- 3-5 years of work experience in finance;
- Working knowledge of Dutch GAAP;
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple internal and external requests;
- Proven Excel Skills up to pivot tables;
- Strong communication skills and sense of humor;
- Fluent in English;
For additional information regarding this role please contact Anne Lenters at 06 – 14587633.