Altice – Financial Controller Reporting & Consolidation
Salary: € 50.000 - € 60.000,-
As Financial Controller at Altice you will work in an International environment and stock exchange listed organization in telecommunication. The Financial Controller will be part of a new to build team in the Netherlands and will report directly to the Head of Group Consolidation & Reporting. You will be part of the Reporting & Consolidation team and throughout this position you are made responsible the development for this new position. The first priority of this role is the periodic consolidation and control of the figures shared by the accounting team. This makes you the key person to analyze and improve financial processes. You will be in contact with multiple stakeholder like the external accountant and the Swiss headquarter. The financial controller will be allowed to develop himself in consolidation and reporting. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or accounting, at least 3-5 years of work experience, proven knowledge of IFRS and the right drive and ambition to be part of this growing organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Reporting to the head of group consolidation and reporting and sparring partner for the senior management;
- You are asked to advise management on any possible improvements in the processes, close and consolidation;
- Proactively build up this position despite the position is not completely defined yet;
- Manage and assist in the LGI Europe consolidation and manage the Internal control process;
- You will responsible for the preparation of the monthly review of the consolidated figures;
- You will keep a strong relation with subsidiaries, external accountant, IFRS specialist and other stakeholders
- Assist in the coordination of the quarterly review and annual audit.
- Play an active role in (ad hoc) projects where besides you finance knowledge also a broad business sense is required.
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in finance or economics.
- 3-5 years of work experience in finance;
- Working knowledge of IFRS;
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple internal and external requests;
- Strong communication skills and sense of humor;
- Fluent in English;
For additional information regarding this vacancy please contact Anne Lenters at 06 – 14587633.