Amphenol – Statutory Financial Controller
Salary: € 60.000 - € 75.000,-
As Statutory Financial Controller at Amphenol you will be working in an international and dynamic company. You will be reporting to Regional Controller. Since this will be a newly created position, you’ll get the opportunity to shape this role and to frame the span of control. Within this position you will play a key role in completing the financial statutory reporting /annual accounts for 9 legal entities . Besides this, you are responsible for tax accounting, cash-flow management and you will support SOX compliance and other compliance activities as part of group control policies and procedures. You’ll need a strong background in administration and accounting and affinity with technology.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor/master degree and at least 5 years of experience within finance, accounting or reporting. Besides this, you have the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to grow along with the company and make a difference.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for completing and filling of the local financial statements of 9 legal entities, tax accounting, and cash-flow management;
- Advises (solicited and unsolicited) internal stakeholders about improvements;
- Key contact for auditors, external tax consultants, etc.
- Perform analyses of the financial results to support the business and to improve performance;
- Get the opportunity to shape this new role and to set up the responsibilities
- Responsible for the monthly Local stat to US Gaap accounting and reporting as part of the company’s overall reporting process;
- Act as point of contact for different ad hoc questions of different stakeholders;
- Prepare information for senior management to make strategic decisions;
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience within accounting, auditing or financial control;
- Ability to hold your ground in a hectic environment;
- Hands on and pragmatic mentality and approach
- Strong communication skills and personality;
- Eagerness to get things done and to make a difference in a dynamic company with an entrepreneurial mind-set;
- Affinity with international environments;
- Fluent in English.
More information via Anne Lenters at 06 14587633 or at Anne.Lenters@GreenbergNielsen.nl