Anthony Veder – Business Analyst
Salary: € 48.000,-
Anthony Veder is looking for a Business Analyst to strengthen the team! The objective within Anthony Veder is to support management with insights/forecasts to better anticipate future changes/developments. What you may expect is by rationalizing the decision-making process with quantifications and visualizations, the management should be enabled to make better decisions. The Business Control department has a focus on four topics to support this objective: Drive the planning and control cycle (forecasting), improve management reporting (both financial and non-financial figures, both periodical reports and real-time dashboards), support project control, make ad hoc fleet/vessel/department analyses. The ideal candidate for this vacancy is recently graduated, ambitious, proactive and has an enterprising character
Tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting and autonomously draft BI reporting and BI dashboards;
- Identifying and reporting deviations and bottlenecks through analyses within the company;
- Making proposals for improvement of business;
- Contributions in the quarterly rolling forecasting process, with five quarters looking forward each quarter;
- You are an advisor for department heads;
- Various ad hoc analysis activities;
- Assisting in various projects.
- At least one completed Bachelor education with a financial / business orientated angle;
- Maximum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a financial analytical role;
- Experience with Excel;
- Being able to work in a structured and project-based way and to think problem-solving;
- You easily connect with the people in the organization;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
Anthony Veder is an innovative company! In recent years our fleet has doubled from 15 to 30 gas carriers and we are actively pursuing opportunities to continue to grow our fleet. Our mission is to become the #1 in gas shipping service solutions. Through our culture and core values we are able to distinguish our self and develop dynamic and innovative projects which make us front runners in our market. This is most visible in the Small Scale LNG carriers and the LNG-fueled Ethylene carriers we operate.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Jordi Smit at 06-28327723 or jordi.smit@greenbergnielsen.