APM Terminals Maasvlakte II – Finance Business Partner
Salary: € 85.000 - € 100.000,- Base salary excluding benefits
APM Terminal Maasvlakte II, part of Maersk, opened in 2015. APM Terminals Maasvlakte II is one of the most innovative terminals in the world. The terminal is world’s most advanced fully automated terminal and equipped to handle the largest container ships way into the future. APM Terminals has majorly expanded throughout the last couple of years. The past years APM focused on aligning the business, the focus for the next years is to expand the terminal. In this position you will play an important role in this expansion with your knowledge and profession.
In this position you are the right hand of the CFO and member of the financial leadership team. You are responsible for Financial Planning, CAPEX and Risk. You have excellent knowledge of stakeholder management, financial planning, financial modelling and executive presentation skills.
In this role you are responsible for financial planning, the annual operating plan and target setting across the terminal. You will act as the business partner for operational and asset management functions by supporting on the domains of CAPEX forecasting, CAPEX management and control. Furthermore, you will actively implement risk management processes in the terminal in line with the APM Terminal Control Framework.
In this role you are an expert at giving presentations and capable to present your forecasts and business cases on CAPEX and OPEX projects in an excellent manor. You are able to convert complex strategic and financial issues into a clear and visual story line to facilitate decision making. You will be the direct point of contact for large scale terminal expansions and process improvements.
- You will develop and formalize the quarterly rolling forecast package across the organization. Partnering with functional heads to develop department forecasts based on guidelines provided by the business controller.
- Develop world class initiative tracking and tracing capability to measure actual progress against forecasts and annual operating plan and integrate it.
- Maintain financial models of CAPEX and OPEX business cases, providing vetting support to project manager and including obtaining stakeholder alignment.
- Investment Appraisals: Support budget owners with the timely development of business cases by building robust financial models including scenario analysis.
- Cash flow management: Proactively forecasting financing needs to maintain loan agreements and ensure correct reporting through collaboration with the business controller.
- Establish risk committee and run risk management workshops to drive mitigation through intuitive risk management tools. Formalize periodic follow up with risk owners to ensure timely risk identification and creation of mitigation plans
Qualifiers and required skillset
- Master Degree in Business Economics or post-doctoral in control
- 5 – 8 years of experience within Financial Business Partnering preferably within infrastructure sectors like Ports, Energy etc.
- Started your career in one of the “Big4” and transitioned into corporate finance, negotiation and/or M&A
- Experienced in financial planning with world class stakeholder management skills.
- Expert in financial modelling, valuation techniques and scenario building.
- Excellent knowledge of consolidation processes, IFRS and Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to delivery and the ability to work under pressure to hard deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate on different levels throughout the organization.
For more information please contact Carolien van Buuren at 0628464194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.