ATC (American Tower corporation) – Financial Analyst
Salary: € 58.000 - € 65.000,-
The financial analyst, Netherlands is an integral part of the ATC finance accounting team. The role has been established to support American tower accounting for business conducted in the Netherlands. This position requires an organized and highly motivated team player with strong initiative, and communication skills, along with good understanding of both Dutch GAAP and US GAAP. This position will provide exposure to a broad range of financial activities at a us publicly-traded company, including active participation in the monthly close, financial statement preparation, statutory financial reporting and analysis for a portfolio of entities operating out of the Netherlands, including but not limited to the newly formed ATC international financing B.V entity.
- Recording of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations primarily for cash, prepaid and accrued expenses accounts.
- Assist in recurring monthly internal and external reporting cycles for all Netherlands entities.
- Assist in the review, maintenance and analysis of balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation and filing of Dutch tax returns( including VAT and CIT).
- Assist in preparing financial reports schedules and supporting account analysis for internal tax Department, internal and external auditors.
- Tracking of all intercompany funding and equity transactions, including protocols and procedures.
- Maintaining Netherlands entities books and records and critical files, including funding’s, capital contributions, resolutions, board materials and all other legal documents.
- Functional knowledge of Dutch GAAP and US GAAP.
- Understanding of Dutch ownership structures.
- Experience working in a global organization highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of foreign exchange accounting is highly preferred.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines as well as ability to respond timely to unexpected changes in deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team, independently and requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact well with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Excellent system application skills as related to an enterprise system.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement on matters of significance.
- Highly motivated individual with demonstrated capabilities.
- Highly proficient in use of advanced excel including use pivot Tables and macros.
Education and experience
- Degree in accounting/finance required.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience required.
- Combination of public accounting and industry experience desired.
- Working knowledge of financial reports.
- Enterprise systems experience and practical application of accounting principles generally. accepted in the US and Netherlands desired.
Voor meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met Job Ziedses des Plantes, telefoonnummer 06 – 24 87 54 57 of Job.email@example.com.