Atricure – Finance Manager
Salary: 60.000 - 70.000 +10% bonus
As Finance Manager at Atricure, you’re working at the European headquarter of a dynamic, international company. The focus lies on constant innovation and improvement of the solutions they offer to the medical sector and of their internal finance department. Atricure constantly challenges its employees to come up with new ideas and process improvements.
The focus in this role lies on managing and coaching the accounting team (4fte). As soon as the accounting team is up to speed, the role of the finance manager will focus on devising and implementing various projects, such as the upgrade of the ERP system or supervising the implementation of Power BI. The Finance Manager is an important sparring partner for the Finance Director, as well as the first point of contact for the leadership team of the European entities. As Finance Manager, you’re responsible for providing the MT with all the periodic reports and analyses of all European entities.
Within Atricure, you will be challenged to develop yourself, and you will play a pivotal part in the future growth of the company. The ideal candidate has an accounting or finance degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in accounting or controlling. Furthermore, you have the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better Atricure.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a sparring partner for the EMEA leadership team and the Finance Director;
- Manage, coach and guide the Accounting team (4fte);
- Ensure the control processes are consistently followed and be responsible for the periodic closings and reports;
- Be the first point of contact to the European entities for day to day operations, as well as quarterly budget process;
- Pro-actively support and advise in developing the financial processes and reports;
- Coordinate and ensure timely completion of the SOX, Local Statutory and US GAAP audits for the company and subsidiaries;
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Economics;
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience within accounting or financial control;
- Working knowledge of IFRS, GAAP is preferred;
- The eagerness to make a difference in a dynamic, international company with an entrepreneurial mind-set;
- The ability to hold your ground in a hectic environment;
- Strong communication skills and personality;
- Peopleskills to coach and motivate the accounting team;
- Fluency in English is required and Dutch would be a plus.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Karen de Geus at 06 – 34 22 97 82 or send an email to: Karen.email@example.com