Business Analyst – Mediq
Salary: € 50.000 - € 60.000,-
As a Business Analyst with Mediq, you will work in an international and dynamic organization. The Business Analyst will directly report to the Group Director Finance & Control and work closely with the sourcing and finance department of the corporate HQ. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, Mediq is looking for a Business Analyst to bring the reporting for the sourcing and financial department to a higher level. As Business Analyst you will have daily interactions with various Business Units, the regional IT department and Finance. You will be the linking pin between the Business and the IT department. Acting as a key resource, proactively improving the way Mediq handles the available data. You will be challenged to further develop yourself in the field of Finance and IT. Your affinity with IT and your finance knowledge will change the way Mediq is working.
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor degree in a relevant field, extensive experience with BI-tooling, but most important, the right ambition to make a difference at Mediq. You will need strong technical skills in combination with an accurate and pro-active attitude to join this company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Execute and maintain monthly upload and consolidation of purchasing data for all business units; Support BU’s and solve issues with BU’s and IT regarding data loading process;
- Create monthly management reports with regards to sourcing savings, trends etc;
- Maintain and improve data quality of purchase article database, check data correctness and completeness;
- Build and maintain BI reports on Sourcing database, both recurring and ad-hoc reports/analyses;
- Set up and integrate purchasing data for new BU’s and acquisitions in central database;
- Assist in creating insight in non trade sourcing data and opportunities for savings;
- Support Group Finance team in (ad hoc) analysis and management reporting where necessary.
Education and personal skills
- 2-3 or more years of experience in Business analysis or functional support on Business Intelli-gence reporting;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field;
- Strong knowledge of BI-tooling (e.g. Tableau, Cognos, PowerBI);
- Ability to translate complex business problems into technical solutions;
- Analytical, pro-active and accurate;
- Intercultural communication skills;
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
For more information, please contact Marc van Kooten at +31 6 48 27 13 35, or firstname.lastname@example.org.