CBRE (Facility Management) – Financial Analyst
Salary: € 50.000 - € 60.000,-
As Financial Analyst at CBRE you will work in an ambitious and growing environment. CBRE is a leading company within their industry. CBRE Facility Management focusses on supporting their clients at the local offices with all their facility needs. In this position you will be dedicated to join the team at ING, located in the Amsterdam office. ING is the largest and most complex account CBRE currently has in its European Portfolio. The Financial Analyst will report directly to the finance manager and you will be the first point of contact for ING for all the financial related topics.
As Financial Analyst you will support in preparing timely and accurate periodic and annual reporting of actual financial results to both CBRE and the customer. This is including appropriate account reconciliation and variance analyses. Your accounting skills enable you to make clear and sound financial analyses. You will support operations management in the preparation of your clients budgeting en forecasting.
Within CBRE, you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to further improve and professionalize diverse processes in the company. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting and at least 3 years of experience in accounting. Besides this, you have the right drive and ambition to bring the company to the next level and make a career within CBRE.
- Challenging operations on project finance and profitability;
- Think about various improvement processes (new system: Dynamics AX);
- Rolling out financial processes for Projects in NL, BE and Luxemburg;
- Provides accounting and analytical support to account management;
- Support audit activities as needed or requested;
- Review quality of management reporting and reconciliations;
- Take a proactive role in the improvement of business control;
- First point of contact for internal audits to ensure full SOX and US GAAP compliance.
Education and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in Financial Accounting or a Trust company;
- Knowledge of financial accounting;
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in project control in a complex organization is a plus;
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills is a must;
- Proficiency with MS Excel and other MS Office tools is required.
For additional information regarding this position please contact Laurie Vaneker at 06-24132878