Chama – Financial Analyst
Salary: € 50.000 - € 58.000,- Bonus + extra's
With a headcount of already 80+ people across the company (Brazil and Netherlands), and still growing the tech & product team in Amsterdam, Chama would like to add a Finance Analyst to the team with a solid background in finance and accounting which will help them professionalize the organization and will provide insightful analysis of current business trends and financial metrics along with recommendations for improvements.
To anticipate on further growth they are looking for a Finance Analyst who can work in a flexible environment and a candidate who is looking for the opportunity to make a significant impact on the performance of a commercial business whilst having responsibility to professionalize the financial control over the organization. The Finance Analyst will report into the Corporate Controller/Finance Manager NL and will work closely together with the CFO, Finance Manager Brazil and the investor. Chama is a fast paced technology scale-up environment and a likely next step for the Finance Analyst would be to become Finance Manager or Director for one of the new markets.
In summary, this position offers a unique learning experience and when your hard work starts to pay off, the career opportunities are tremendous.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with the budgeting and year plan development;
- Developing processes and financial dashboards for management;
- Be in direct contact with and control the Brazilian organization;
- Global cash flow analysis and forecasts;
- Monthly reports to the investor;
- Play an integral role in securing the next round of funding and tax subsidies such as the Dutch WBSO/Innovatiebox.
- Ad hoc financial/commercial analysis tasks (i.e. new app feature developments/market offerings, internal audits and projects such as ERP implementations)
Education and Personal Attributes
- A degree in Economics, Business Administration or Accountancy;
- At least 3 years of working experience in financial positions;
- Ambitious and comfortable in an agile environment;
- Strong team player and good communication skills;
- Positive energy and confident to prioritize.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Marc van Kooten at email@example.com or 06-48271335