Compliance Analyst Renewable Energy
Salary: € 35.000 - € 45.000,-
We are looking for a Compliance Analyst Biofuels to join the Biofuels Team of our client based in Rotterdam.
As an Analyst in Biofuels, you are responsible for compliance with the obligations under the legislation regarding the incorporation of renewable energy in fuels for road transport. This applies to all (EU) countries where the company operates. You ensure the uniformity of administrations relevant for the obligations and the associated reports. This is done on the basis of the legal rules and the internal procedures adopted. You draw up reports for internal and external customers and submit/distribute them independently. You are also responsible for the coordination between the various processes regarding biofuels. You are a point of contact within the organization when it comes to the reporting obligations arising out of legislation in the field of renewable energy in the transport sector and you are responsible for complete, timely and correct reporting to national authorities.
In order to comply with the content of the job the ideal candidate has strong quantitative skills, is able to hunt for qualitative information in legislation and take decisions and communicate them combined with a strong analytical focus to support this.
In this role you will be trained to become an experienced Biofuels Analyst with matching responsibilities.
- The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- Master’s degree preferably in Business Economics or Accounting & Control program direction or the like
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Biofuels (legislation)
- Experience or affinity with reporting
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language, both written and verbally
- Strong German and/or French language skills, both written and verbally
- Experience with and knowledge of the oil market is considered a major advantage
- The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent analytical and numerical talent
- Responsible; reliable and accurate
- Team player
- You present yourself as a pro-active person and work result oriented;
- Eager to learn and develop yourself
- Strong communication skills with the ability build valuable relationships.
- A person who thinks in opportunities and chances with a critical mindset and a desire for continuous improvement and adding value.
If you have any questions in relation to this position do not hesitate Marcel Eldering from GreenbergNielsen via 010-3162017 / 06-22555850 or per email firstname.lastname@example.org