Salary: € 3.000 - € 3.500,- per maand
We are looking for a Credit Analyst to join the Credit Risk Team of our client based in Rotterdam. The main focus of the Credit Analyst will be mitigating our group credit risk position with financial statement analysis of counterparties, reporting and monitoring credit risks.
The Credit Risk Team has a centralized position within the group of our client and requires an enthusiastic colleague who is eager to further develop credit risk management within the organization. You will be joining a team of five members (including the vacancy), with the main goal of building a zero loss track record. The total group portfolio managed by the team includes thousands of customers with a continuous outstanding of >USD 1 Billion. One of the main objectives is to position ourselves as a partner of our commercial business, by adding value in terms of risk analysis and cash flow optimizations.
You will be responsible for the credit risk management of several portfolios with customers in North-West Europe. You will conduct financial performance analysis to determine creditworthiness of new and existing customers, monitor their credit risk position with reports and identify potential risks. Moreover, you will track payment performance of your portfolio to support our cash flow.
The team has a strong focus on improving processes in terms of efficiency and effectivity, a similar mindset is expected from you.
In order to comply with the content of the job the ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, is able to take decisions and communicate them combined with a financial focus to support this.
In this role you need to have already gained experience as a Junior Credit Analyst. You will start as an experienced Credit Analyst together with matching responsibilities. You will report directly to the Group Credit Manager and will be part of the larger Treasury department which consists of five colleagues in Rotterdam and six colleagues remote.
- The successful candidate has:
- A Master’s degree preferably in Finance or Accounting with a Business Administration/Economics background
- At least 2 years experience in Business Credit Analysis
- Solid experience in financial statement analysis and risk management
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language, both written and verbally
- German language skills are considered a plus
- A sound understanding of the oil & gas industry is considered as a pre
- The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- A solution oriented mindset
- Responsible; reliable and accurate
- You present yourself as a pro-active person with results to match
- Eager to learn and develop yourself to become one of the core strengths within the team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convince people and simultaneously build valuable relationships
- A person who thinks in opportunities and chances with a critical mindset and a desire for continuous improvement and adding value
If you have any questions in relation to this position do not hesitate Marcel Eldering from GreenbergNielsen via 010-3162017 / 06-22555850 or per email firstname.lastname@example.org