Dyas – International Controller
Salary: Excellent Package
As an International Controller at Dyas you will work for a professional and entrepreneurial active investor in upstream oil and gas ventures and is part of the privately owned multi-national SHV Holdings. Within Dyas you will have a highly visible role and report directly to the CFO. As an International Controller you will be challenged to create the right insights into the financials to drive decisions on a corporate level. The International Controller will be responsible over a portfolio with number of countries such as Denmark, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Norway. In this capital-intensive industry you will be responsible over a wide variety of finance related matters ranging from accounting, financial analysis, reporting to M&A.
The ideal candidate has a Masters’ degree in finance or economics with at least 2 years’ work experience in a high-end consultancy or a corporate finance environment and has started or finished the RC course. An entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude will make the difference in this role. When you bring the right drive and ambition, there are a lot of possibilities to expand your business horizon and make an international career within SHV.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Be a business partner towards CFO, Business Teams and the holding’s executive board;
- Operate independently and provide the company with accurate and timely accounts as well as in-depth analysis of business opportunities;
- Perform accounting controls and apply the required accounting standards for group and local reporting;
- Build models for business opportunities with a particular emphasis on understanding implications of taxation on the cash flow and profitability of projects, business restructuring and business development opportunities;
- Support in new deals and take part in many different M&A projects;
- Maintain the relationship with e.g. external accounting and audit firms and works with identified tax advisors for the different entities;
- Pro-actively drive process improvements and projects as identified.
Education and skills
- An academic degree and 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience within Finance;
- Willingness and eagerness to cover both operational tasks and providing financial support to business development managers;
- A pro-active self-starter;
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible and able to cope with stress;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Experience with Exact and preferably SAP, expert user Excel.
For more information, please contact Rick Westland at 06 24 87 54 57, or email@example.com