ElipsLife – Finance Manager
Salary: € 75.000 - € 85.000,-
As Finance Manager within elipsLife, you will work within a dynamic and innovative environment. In this fast growing, international company, you will get the chance to develop yourself within the company. You will report directly to the Head Accounting & External Reporting, based in Zürich. This role represents the finance function in all aspects of the Dutch branch of elipsLife. The operational core tasks include: taking care of and being responsible for all insurance matters; technical accounting, financial accounting, financial closes as well as the Internal Control System. Since you will play a key role in steering the Benelux business, you will also be a member of the Regional Management Team Benelux. The ideal candidate has a qualification in accounting and / or controlling with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting or controlling and the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better elipsLife.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- The core tasks comprise the responsibility for managing all insurance technical and financial accounting matters.
- Responsible for closing the ledgers of the branch quarterly.
- Managing the Internal Control System (of the branch).
- Managing liquidity of the branch and thereby also contributing to managing the Company’s assets.
- Preparing and filing various tax declarations of the branch.
- Co-responsibility for and contributing to finance related and relevant IT projects in the branch location.
Education and Personal skills
- Qualification in accounting and / or controlling;
- Senior accounting (or similar) role for at least 5 years;
- Insurance experience would be a pre;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Strong English skills ;
- High degree of independence ;
- Analytical thinking and team-player;
- Resilience and willingness to go “the extra mile” in hectic times;
- Open and willing to learn new things.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Anne Lenters at 06-14587633.