Salary: € 110.000 - € 120.000,-
As Finance Director within this FMCG Multinational, you will work in a highly demanding and fast changing international environment. The Finance Director will manage 5 direct reports plus their teams (16 pers.) and will report directly to the CFO and the MD. As Finance Director you will be primarily responsible for guide and align the international finance, business and accounting activities. As result you will be improving management information, cash management and generally improve internal structures.
You will be actively involved in further developing the international business, advice management in complex accounting issues and develop team members. Within this company, you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to further improve and professionalize diverse international processes and control frameworks. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor/Master, MBA or Post Master Accounting degree and relevant working experience within a multinational environment. You will take ownership and have the right drive and ambition to make a career within this multinational.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the finance team of 5 direct reports, 1 dotted line report, and 16 indirect reports;
- Liaise with CFO, Senior Management, Regional HQ and external authorities;
- Coordinate monthly closing and reporting process of European and African entities;
- Provide in-depth qualitative analysis of financial & business results. P&L, BS and cash flow driven as well as variances from targets and operational activities
- Develop, implement and support financial modeling and analysis for budgeting and forecasting.
- Assure compliance with local statutory reporting requirements’ for all entities;
- Involved in setting up new entities in Europa and Africa;
- Review critically process to assure continuous improvement of efficiency.
- Relationship management: manage the efficient and effective relationships with auditors; financial institutions; tax authorities & advisors
- Ensure an effective and efficient consolidated month end closing process (IFRS) of the rest of Europe and other countries including African territories.
- Consolidating forecasting processes by developing, implement and support financial modelling for budgeting, forecasting.
- Manage risk management and insurance agenda and ensure full compliance with Internal and external policies.
- You will have senior leader of Amsterdam office, ensuring continuous engagement as part of leadership team
Education and skills
- Master, MBA or Post Master Accounting/Controlling degree;
- At least 10 years’ experience as a Finance manager/director in a multinational environment;
- FMCG experience is preferred and SAP experience is preferred;
- Excellent people management, analytical, organization, interpersonal and project management skills;
- Ability to work well with diverse group within finance and across other functions
- Well-developed organizational skills with a structured approach
- High level of resilience under pressure
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willing to adapt quickly to change
- Internal Control & Compliance consciousness
- Confident & Credible in front of senior management
For additional information regarding this role please contact Anne Lenters at email@example.com or via 06 14 58 76 33.