Financial Controller – Vibe Group
Salary: € 55.000 - € 65.000,-
Salary: €55.000 – €65.000
As Financial Controller at Vibe Group you will be working at a fast-paced and innovative company that is experiencing an explosive international growth. In this role, you’ll be working together closely with the manager Finance & Control to build a future-proof finance and reporting structure.
The responsibility for the Financial Controller extends from implementing and testing the internal control framework to taking ownership for the periodic reports. You’ll use your expertise on periodic (monthly and yearly) closings to provide the Management Team with reliable financial information. As the finance department will be looking at you to make finance run faster, better and more efficient, you’ll be constantly be improving the financial processes.
Within Vibe Group, you will be challenged to develop yourself, and you will play a pivotal part in the future growth of the company. The ideal candidate has an accounting or finance degree with a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in accounting or controlling, preferably in a Big 4 environment. Furthermore, you have the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better Vibe Group.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a sparring partner for the business, the accounting team and the Finance Director;
- Developing, implementing and testing the internal control framework;
- Contribute continuously to the improvement of financial processes and reports;
- Be responsible for the periodic closings and reports;
- Co-ordinate the internal and external accountant reviews;
- Report on the key financial indicators of the office and of the practices and provide financial advice to the Management Team;
- Pro-actively support and advise in developing and further professionalising the accounting and controlling departments.
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Economics;
- A minimum of 4-6 years of working experience within accounting or financial control;
- Working knowledge of IFRS, Dutch GAAP is preferred;
- The eagerness to make a difference in a dynamic, international company with an entrepreneurial mind-set;
- The ability to hold your ground in a hectic environment;
- Willingness to explore financial issues that haven’t been addressed yet;
- Strong communication skills and personality;
- Fluency in English is required and German would be a plus.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Karen de Geus at 06 – 34 22 97 82 or send an email to: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org