Florismart – Finance Manager
Salary: € 50.000 - € 70.000,-
Florismart is a start-up that is experiencing explosive growth, and is disrupting the flower market by providing a digital marketplace to florists around the globe. As a Finance Manager you will work from the Florismart HQ in Aalsmeer, Working on a daily basis to build a future-proof finance and reporting structure. You are a critical part of the business – your responsibility extends from “getting the numbers” to “seeing opportunities” to “achieving business results”. Within Florismart you will be challenged to develop yourself, you will play a pivotal part in the further growth and professionalization of the company. The ideal candidate has a university degree with a minimum of 3-6 years’ experience in consulting, accounting or controlling and the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better Florismart and improve the life’s of Florists.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Be responsible over the management accounting and the management of the accounting team;
- You will build and support the weekly, monthly and annual yearly budgeting and forecasting cycle;
- Act as a sparring partner for the CFO and the operations;
- Perform and analyse business performance in close collaboration with the CFO to identify areas for improvements;
- Support CFO and board through management of performance enhancing projects, e.g. in the area of invoicing;
- Develop and maintain an efficient accounting process, journal entries and getting the systems aligned with data;
- Act as point of contact for different ad hoc questions of different stakeholders;
- Pro-actively support diverse processes and further help professionalize the company.
Education and personal skills
- University degree in Finance, Economics or an MBA;
- A minimum of 3-6 years of working experience within finance;
- Proven accounting skills and a well-developed business sense;
- Ability to hold your ground in a hectic environment;
- A preference to design and build financial processes;
- Strong communication skills and personality;
- Eagerness to make a difference in a dynamic company;
- IT-driven, skilled in Excel and an analytical mindset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Rick Westland at 06 – 24 87 54 57 or firstname.lastname@example.org