Grandvision – Group Reporting Manager
Salary: € 80.000 - € 100.000,-
As Group Reporting Manager in this international, dynamic environment, you will work in the head office of an ambitious and energetic retail company. They are active in 44 countries world-wide, with over 7000 stores. The Group Reporting Manager will act as a sparring partner for the Group Accounting & Reporting Director and will manage a team of 7 (senior) employees. You will also be closely involved with the CFO, the Group Controller and the Regional Finance Directors.
Within the finance department, you are expected to add value and pro-actively get involved with a great variety of projects. As Group Reporting Manager you will primarily be responsible for the management of the reporting team, the further implementation of IFRS-16, and the reporting to the main shareholders. Furthermore, you will be asked to be involved in new acquisitions, making sure they are integrated in the global finance structure. You will make sure that your team is finishing the monthly closing process in a timely manner. You are also involved in global IFRS training sessions for your colleagues in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
In this company, you will be challenged to prioritize, and develop yourself to grow in the company. The ideal candidate is a Chartered Accountant (Dutch: RA) with a background in a Big4 accountancy firm and has a natural ability to embrace change and development. Of course you bring the right drive, energy and ambition to help build a successful organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead a team of 7 FTE;
- Act as a sparring partner for the finance department;
- Responsible for the monthly closing and the reporting to the main shareholder and the management team;
- Responsible for the coordination with the external auditor;
- Review of the Accounting Position Papers;
- Assist in incorporating new acquisitions.
Education and Personal Attributes
- Chartered Accountant with a background in a Big4 accountancy firm;
- Minimum of 6 years of working experience, preferably in an international environment;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS;
- Strong team player and good communication skills;
- Positive energy and confident to prioritize;
- Pro-active attitude and able to act as a business partner to C-level;
- Fluency in English is required, written and spoken.
Voor meer informatie kan je contact opnemen met Marc van Kooten op 06-48 27 13 35 of firstname.lastname@example.org