Heineken – Business Analyst
Salary: €65.000,- + benefits
As a Business Analyst at Heineken, you will work in a high-end, fast-moving and complex multina-tional. The Business Analyst is part of the Global Strategic Planning & Business Control department, in specifically dedicated to the Heineken Global Procurement entity. You will report directly to the Strategic Control Manager and work in close collaboration with Supply Chain, Global Buyers, Catego-ry Leaders, IT and all the finance counterparts in different fields.
Within the team you will be responsible for analyzing strategic and operational plans as well as actual business performance of Global Procurement. You will be gathering a broad range of data and trans-late these into insightful presentations and reports. By providing impactful analyses that result in actionable insights, you will support Senior Management in their decision making on strategic and operational topics.
Heineken is looking for a talented and highly capable candidate with excellent analytical and business partnering skills. You will get the opportunity to learn and develop yourself, to become the next fu-ture leader. The ideal candidate has at least a Masters’ degree, between 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience within a consulting, corporate finance or a high-demanding international environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Support senior management in driving business performance through impactful analysis of strategic and operational (financial) plans;
- Act as a business partner for Supply Chain, Investment, Technology and Finance by develop-ing business cases and providing financial insights;
- Closely monitor the procurement of breweries in 70 different countries and establish price trend estimations;
- Provide senior management with insightful reports that put current and (expected) future performance in a long-term historic context on key financial and operational metrics;
- Pro-actively join in improving many different business processes and professionalizing the Global Strategic Planning & Control department;
- Perform ad-hoc analyses (on-demand or pro-actively) on current topics resulting in actiona-ble insights and/or recommendations for action.
Education and skills
- A Masters’ degree in e.g. Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Econometrics or En-gineering;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a highly complex environment;
- The ambition to make an international career within Heineken;
- Very strong analytical and communicative skills;
- Open-minded, pro-active, teamplayer
- Affinity with IT, advanced Excel skills are a must;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
For more information contact Rick Westland: 06 24 87 54 57 or Rick.firstname.lastname@example.org