Heineken – Financial Reporting Specialist
Salary: -- marktconform
As Financial Reporting Specialist with Heineken you will work in an international, leading organization and fast changing environment. The Financial Reporting Specialist is part of the team Reporting & Accounting Policies and reports directly to the Manager Reporting & Accounting. Within Heineken you will be a sparring partner for internal departments like Tax, Treasury, Business Control, Legal, Business Development and regional and local Finance Managers. You will support the roll out of HEINEKEN’s alignment of systems and processes (Project BASE) globally by supporting the project team with the design and implementation of the processes from an accounting perspective. With Heineken, you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to proactively participate in diverse projects and to improve and professionalize processes in the company. The ideal candidate has a finished Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience in reporting in a complex (business) environment or Audit firm and the right drive and ambition to make a career within Heineken.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Identifying current and new accounting processes and adapt the systems to it;
- Drive efficiency in HEINEKEN’s financial reporting processes through development of a common process design and optimising the use of ERP systems to facilitate this;
- Mapping and documenting the posting flows;
- Further develop and train OpCo’s on implementation;
- Ensure that accounting processes are in line with FMCG best practices, HEINEKEN accounting policies and created to optimize our business;
- Perform the annual goodwill impairment testing, purchase price allocations and the integration process for newly acquired entities;
- Stakeholder management with other functions impacted by changes, obtaining senior management buy-in and execution of projects in all OpCo’s;
- Being able to have discussions on senior level to achieve the best results for HEINEKEN;
- Keep track of external developments, proactively determine impact of internal developments.
Education and personal skills
- Finished Bachelor or Master education and a minimum 5 – 7 years of relevant working experience;
- Specialist in accounting process implementation, design and development;
- Knowledge of SAP required, JDE and Navision preferred;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders;
- Experienced in process improvement and eagerness to drive change;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills (French or Spanish is a plus);
- Willingness to travel (30-50%).
For additional information regarding this position please contact Rick Westland at 0624875457 or email@example.com