Heineken – Global Strategy Analyst
Salary: Highly Competitive Remuneration
As a Global Strategy Analyst at Heineken, you will work in a high-end, fast-moving and complex multinational. The Global Strategy Analyst is part of Global Strategy Control. You will report directly to the Global Strategy Manager and work in close collaboration with the Executive Board, Global Commerce, Finance Directors, Managing Directors and Operating Companies.
Within the Global Headquarters you will be responsible for offering advice and on-going insights into external trends (macro-economics in general as well as industry-related updates) as well as offering benchmarks on KPI against key competitors to senior management. Furthermore, the Global Strategy Analyst will design and build dynamic benchmarks to support the Executive Board and Senior Management. By providing impactful analyses that result in actionable insights, you will support Senior Management in their decision making on strategic and operational topics.
Heineken is looking for an extremely talented and highly capable candidate with excellent analytical and business partnering skills. You will get the opportunity to learn and develop yourself, to become the next future leader. The ideal candidate has at least a Masters’ degree, around 4 – 5 years of relevant work experience within a consulting, corporate finance or a highly-demanding international environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a strategic advisor for the Executive Team, Global Commerce, Finance Directors, Managing Directors and Operating Companies;
- Support senior management in driving business performance through impactful analysis of strategic and operational plans;
- Responsible for providing external trends by analyzing competitors in the beverage and beer industry on all levels;
- Assist in the strategic planning process by creating the yearly external environment review ahead of SP cycle and creating draft SP letters for regions;
- Participate in strategic projects and add major value to building a better Heineken now and in the future.
- Own Strategic benchmark and creates additional benchmarks to support Executive Team and senior management of HNV;
- Design and update the strategic scorecard by measuring progress towards corporate strategy based on market development;
- Pro-actively join in improving many different business processes and professionalizing the Global Strategic Planning & Control department;
Education and skills
- A Masters’ degree in e.g. Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Econometrics or Engineering;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in 1st Tier or 2nd Tier Strategic Consultant or a similar position in a highly complex environment;
- The ambition to make an international career within Heineken;
- Very strong analytical and communicative skills;
- Passion for solving business problem
- The ability to work with ambiguity;
- Self starter, ability to work independently and relentless drive to betterment
- Affinity with IT, advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills are a must;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
For more information contact Rick Westland: 06 24 87 54 47 or Rick.firstname.lastname@example.org