Heineken – Process & Control Improvement Specialist
Salary: -- marktconform
As Process & Control Improvement Specialist (P&CI Specialist), focused on Process and Control management at Heineken you will work in a dynamic and fast changing company which operates in a highly competitive, international market.
The P&CI Specialist, Process and Control is the sparring partner for management and internal organisation. You will be responsible over designing, improving and implementing new processes and controls within different departments, business units and entities internationally. Besides that you will be involved in fraud issue management and business process optimisation which can influence the company heavily. Throughout this position you will be prepared for future challenges, e.g data-mining and big-data. Within Heineken, you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to further improve and professionalize diverse processes and control frameworks in the company. The ideal candidate has a master’s degree, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and the right drive and ambition to make a career within the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Guarding that processes and controls are designed, implemented and operating in line with the relevant policies, procedures and HEINEKEN Rules;
- Engage with the OpCos to help understand and implement the HEINEKEN Risk and Control Matrix to help manage their risks;
- Optimise Business Processes and train the different users for these processes;
- Analysing processes to identify the risk impact for different business units;
- Be at the start of new projects and enhance those project by improving them via
- e.g. Lean Six Sigma ;
- Maintaining the quality, completeness and accuracy of the complete ICF;
- Identify critical user access and segregation of duties;
- Setting up and improving the existing internal control reporting flow;
- Maintaining the quality, completeness and accuracy of the complete ICF.
Education and skills
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or IT preferably supplemented by RA, CPA, RE or Six Sigma Green, Yellow, Black / Prince 2;
- Minimum of 4-7 years of working experience, preferably in risk management, internal control, risk consulting or IT audit ;
- Experience in a complex (international) environment or audit firm;
- Committed, ambitious and driven;
- Experienced in preparing and conducting training and other presentations
- Open, communicative personality;
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Fluent in English.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Rick Westland at 06 248 754 57 or 020 333 7888.