Innopay – Business Controller
Salary: € 50.000 - € 65.000,- + Bonus
Innopay is a consulting firm focussed on transactions that is experiencing explosive growth, and is helping companies innovate in their digital transformation and in collaboration solutions. Their offices are based in Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Berlin, however Innopay has extensive international expansion plans in the upcoming years. As a Business Controller you will work from the Innopay HQ in Amsterdam, working on a daily basis to build a future-proof finance and reporting structure. The challenging and fun part in this position will be setting up KPI dashboards, sales analyses and you will play a pivotal part in the further growth and professionalization of the company
The ideal candidate has a university degree, experience in finance, accounting or controlling and the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better Innopay.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a sparring partner for the executive board, consultants and support office;
- You will build and own the weekly, monthly and annual yearly budgeting and forecasting cycle;
- Be responsible over the management accounting of the firm on behalf of Projects, HR and Sales;
- Perform and analyse business performance in close collaboration with senior management to identify best practices or areas for improvements to support management decision making;
- Developing and taking ownership of clear project administration processes;
- Close project administration and transform to clear decks;
- Support management through management of performance enhancing projects, e.g. in the area of invoicing or implementing new ERP systems;
- Act as point of contact for different ad hoc questions of different stakeholders;
- Pro-actively support diverse processes and further professionalize the company.
Education and personal skills
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting;
- A minimum of 3-5 years of working experience within finance;
- Proven finance skills and a well-developed business sense;
- Experience in a fast-growing company is a big plus;
- A preference to design and build financial models, analyses and processes;
- Strong communication skills and personality;
- IT-driven and an analytical mindset;
- Fluency in English, Dutch is preferred.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Rick Westland at 06 – 24 87 54 57 or email@example.com