International Technology company – Financial Controller
Salary: € 60.000 - € 80.000,-
As financial controller at this Technology company you will be working in an international, developing and dynamic company. You will be reporting to the Reporting Manager, with a strong connection to the regional controller. You will also be an important sparring partner for the management and the financial department for both finance and business in relation to the performance. You have a key position in translating the financial results into business information. You are responsible for financial reporting for US headquarters, day to day analysis and ad hoc questions and projects related to the management. You’ll have a strong basis in administration and accounting and affinity with technology. The ideal candidate has a bachelor/master degree, at least 5 years of experience within finance, accounting or controlling. Besides this, you have the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to grow along with the company and make a difference.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a sparring partner for the management team, finance team, the operational departments for both finance and business information;
- Advises (solicited and unsolicited) internal stakeholders about improvements;
- Perform analyses of the financial results to support the business and to improve performance;
- You will get the opportunity to actively improve processes and decision making
- Responsible for the monthly/quarterly/annual closing and reporting for multiple international entities;
- Act as point of contact for different ad hoc questions of different stakeholders;
- Prepare information for senior management to make strategic decisions;
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience within accounting, auditing or financial control;
- Ability to hold your ground in a hectic environment;
- Strong communication skills and personality;
- Eagerness to make a difference in a dynamic company with an entrepreneurial mind-set;
- Affinity with international environments;
- Fluent in English.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Anne Lenters at + 31 6 14587633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.