Life Fitness – General Accountant
Salary: € 45.000 - € 55.000,-
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating fitness solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. Their mission is to provide solutions that get the world moving and help people lead active and healthy lives. It all started with the Lifecycle exercise bike and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry. Life Fitness feels that it is important to practice what they preach. The culture at Life Fitness revolves around what the products stand for. Gym bags are as common as coffee mugs at the global office in Barendrecht and at the nine other offices worldwide. The product showrooms double as bustling employee gyms, and lively group workouts are an important part of the daily routine.
The position is a challenging position in an international environment. The jobholder will be accountable for all the timely and accurate Financial reporting for several business units.
- Participate Month-end close reporting for all business units (P&L, B/S)
- Participate for reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts for all entities
- Assist in Cash management
- Preparation and submissions of VAT reports.
- Support the Manager General accounting with internal and external audits.
- Assist in the preparation of yearly budget & quarterly forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of the statutory reporting and filing of Income Tax for LF Atlantic and LF Shared Service center
- Responsible for reconciliation of results in Microsoft AX
- Responsible for all Account Receivable and Accounts Payable Intercompany reconciliation with other subs and the holding.
- Prepares in time Intercompany payments.
- Sox procedures Finance – review and monitoring
- Assist for Business reporting (Sales reports, expense reporting) and specific business reporting to LF US.
- Participates in Ad hoc projects as required.
- Is stand-in for several tasks of accounting coordinators
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor Degree
- 2-5 years of working experience in similar job
- Analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch strongly preferable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX or similar ERP system
- Experienced in MS Office package
- Experience working for a US or International Company
- Independent, accurate flexible, perseverant and enthusiastic
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to achieve business objectives, deadlines and targets
For more information regarding to this vacancy, please contact Joren Put at +31 (0) 643052511 or