Manager Financial Planning & Control
Salary: € 60.000 - € 98.000,-
Our client is a sustainable energy company that aims to create a new world that is smarter, better, cleaner, more fun and more liveable. We work flexible, according to the ‘new way of working’ in an inspiring, modern building. Conveniently located, a 2 minute walk from train and metro station “Rotterdam Alexander”.
- Manage the planning, reporting and control cycle for the business unit Solar and Wind (120+ operating companies in 3 countries).
- This includes monthly reporting and analysis for both financials and non-financials as well as quarterly reporting and long range planning.
- Implement changes in IFRS and accounting procedures, including impact assessment of those changes.
- Improve management information (both content, data sources and systems) and planning tooling.
- Coordinate the half year close, hard close and Year end Close and liaise with Financial shared service center and Auditors
- Coordinate the special project: privatization project of the Group.
Education and personal skills
You’re a fast learner and you’re able to adapt to new environments and situations quickly by thorough analysis and prompt action. You’ve got courage, a high energy flow, a positive attitude and execution power. So that you realize the objectives in an ever faster changing organization.
- Proven track record in a similar role, including foreign subsidiaries
- Strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Fluent in the Dutch language
- You are able to translate complex issues (e.g. IFRS topics) into simple robust processes and procedures in order to secure timely relevant management information
- Knowledge of SAP-FI and SAP-BPC is a must
- Knowledge of Power-BI and data warehouse solutions is a very nice to have
For additional information regarding this role please contact Carolien van Buuren at 0628464194 or email@example.com.