Manager Reporting & Control – Global Company
Salary: Highly competitive senior package including Car & Bonus
As Manager Reporting & Control you will be working in a fast-growing, international and demanding organization. The manager reporting & control will be managing the FP&A department consisting of 2FTE and expand the finance department in the near future. The Manager Reporting & Control will report directly to the finance director and will be a major sparringpartner towards Senior Management and the Executive Board. You will have a highly visible position and will have a major contribution to strategical decision making. Within this company you will be challenged to build and further improve the financial department and transform it from a reporting type of environment into a KPI driven and business partnering environment. The ideal candidate holds a master degree in finance, minimum of 10+ years working experience and is a high-caliber and entrepreneurial professional with the right energy to get things done.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Sparringpartner towards executive board, senior management and finance management
- Managing a team of 2FTE, with room for further development
- Supporting the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Preparation and review of routine reporting and ad hoc analysis prepared by Group Finance.
- Transform and develop a new KPI driven environment
- Utilizes models to generate annual Budget as well as an 18 month rolling forecast
- Provides variance analysis and explanation to Corporate leadership team and senior executives
- Preparing reports on the above information and communicate the insights of these reports to senior management and Executive Board.
- Provide ad-hoc budget and forecast scenario analysis as required. Position will also drive the development of key communications for the Finance organization, including the preparation of regular updates to Executive Management
- Drives development of content and executive prep materials for high priority briefings and updates for various executive and board meetings ensuring timeliness, consistent messaging, accuracy, and quality
- Constantly invest in further improving processes and building a future-proof finance and reporting structure
Education and Skills
- Holds a Master degree in Finance, Economics or Mathematics. MBA or Post-Doc preferred.
- At least 10+ years of working as a finance professional in a transactional services, corporate finance, controlling or planning & analysis role within a dynamic, fast-paced, working environment, with recent experience interacting and leading at senior level.
- Abreast of industry updates, commodity price developments and other market trends impacting the business. Experienced with creating and working with financial models
- Deadline driven with project management skills for cross-organizational coordination and on-time delivery of results and presentations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns.
- Tools used for job may include HFM, Smart view, Excel and other and reporting tools
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (English, Dutch is pre).
Company – Key Takeaways:
- Global company: couple of thousand employees
- Few Billion in Revenue and EBITDA
- Revenue and profit grew by 40% over last year
- Headquarted and listed in Amsterdam
For additional information regarding this role please contact Rick Westland at 06 – 24 87 54 57 or Rick.firstname.lastname@example.org.