Mediq – Business Controller
Salary: € 65.000 - € 85.000,-
Salary: €65.000 – €85.000 + Car
As the Business Controller at Mediq you will work in an ambitious and energetic organization which is growing and developing. The Business Controller rapports directly to the Group Director Finance & Control and is a key player in the (global) finance organization of Mediq. You will work together closely with the CFO and the other Controllers in the central team. As Business Controller you will also be expected to communicate with the local business units. The opportunity is given to improve and align processes. The role is a combination of the controlling of (Central) IT costs, FP&A projects and the continuous improvement of the general processes and reporting. You will also be expected to support the team when needed. Mediq is held by a Private Equity company and gives you a lot of possibilities to show initiative and improve the existing processes. At Mediq you will also be challenged to develop yourself and take on different responsibilities over time. The ideal candidate has a Masters degree in Business Administration or Finance/ Economics and has a minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in Accounting, Audit or Controlling. You will also need the right drive and ambition to make a difference at Mediq.
Tasks and responsibilities
– Act as sparring partner for the CFO and the Group Director Finance & Control;
– Business controlling of IT costs, involved and aware of business plan for each department; Be the first point of contact for the CIO for IT costs and benefits related topics.
– Responsible for preparing budget for the IT departments and analyzing actual results vs budget, including forecast updates;
– Alignment with all IT budget holders on their costs and FTE developments, and be pro-active to them when you think there are overruns or possibilities to save costs;
– Monthly reporting on costs, including analyzing differences;
– Contribute to the financial and business planning & control cycle, including monthly reporting process;
– Contribute to financial input / contribution on strategic process and maintain financial strategic models; Support strategy processes when applicable;
– Coordinate and contribute on all kind of ad-hoc projects / analysis where applicable.
Education and Competences
– Masters Degree in Business Administration or Finance/ Economics;
– Fluent in English, speech and writing, Dutch is preferred;
– 4+ years of relevant working experience within Auditing, Accounting Controlling or Consul-tancy/Deal teams;
– Experience with monthly corporate planning and the controlling process;
– Good communication skills, able to influence and convince various levels of professionals;
– Take ownership and get things done;
– Ambitious and willing to go the extra mile.
Mediq is a trusted partner in healthcare since 1899, helping people to live their lives to the fullest potential. Their ambition is to be the leading international direct-to-patient player. They want to improve the lives of people living with chronic diseases. They are driven to reduce their need for hospital visits, ensuring care in their own livings environment and improving their treatment out-comes – all while lowering costs to keep their care affordable.
For more information, please contact Marc van Kooten at 06 482 713 35, or email@example.com