Mediq – Senior Business Analyst
Salary: € 60.000 - € 80.000,-
As Business Analyst within this International Company you will work in a professional,fast changing and ambitious environment. The Business Analyst reports directly to the Finance Director Global Sourcing and works closely with the (international) category managers and sourcing and finance departments from the business units.
In the organization you will be responsible for the first class business analyses, delivering input for strategic / business decisions and quality of the global sourcing data. You will have the ability to break a complex problem into key issues and structure and deliver the analysis required to arrive at a data-backed decision. You will play a crucial role in the Central Sourcing team, bringing structured problem solving and data-backed recommendations to key decisions makers, as well as collaborating with the Sourcing team and Business Units to frame, analyse, and resolve complex analytical issues.
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree, between 4 to 8 years relevant working within Consultancy, Business Analyses or strong analytical positions and the right drive and ambition to contribute to the further growth and professionalization of the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Identify, structure, and solve complex business problems, often with a highly analytical component;
- Lead cost, margin, and savings analysis and modelling (spend cube basis) to support functional assortment building as a basis for category strategies;
- Lead Central Sourcing internal monthly management reporting process, including review of key KPIs/ trends. Flag issues for further review/ intervention by internal team;
- Prepare and deliver high-impact presentations (e.g. slides, reports) for stakeholder communication and meetings;
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders;
- Support category managers in the preparation of materials for fact-based negotiations where needed;
- Support annual budgeting process within Central Sourcing team, and target alignment with Business units;
Education and skills
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or Finance/ Economics (or related field);
- Fluent in English, speech and writing;
- 4-8 years of relevant working experience within Consultancy, Business Analyses or strong analytical position;
- Strong demonstrated analytical and project management experience in a prior positions;
- Experience with the monthly corporate planning and controlling process;
- Strong Verbal Reasoning and Numerical Skills;
- Good communication skills, able to structure and lead defined business projects with a diverse team;
- Take ownership and get things done;
- Exel Acces and powerpoint. Cognos BI experience helpful; but not required.
- Prior experience in a financial and /or strategy consulting firm is preferred.
For additional information regarding this vacancy please contact Marc van Kooten at 06 – 482 713 35.