Menzies – Regional Finance Controller
Salary: € 85.000 - € 97.000,- + Bonus
As the Regional Finance Controller within Menzies you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment. In this international, high-paced aviation company, you will get the chance to help build and perfect the financial organization for Northern Europe. You will report directly to the VP Northern Europe, with a dotted line into the head office in and are responsible for 12 FTE direct reports. The main responsibilities of the role will be to manage the Financial Control team, be the financial voice in the MT meetings and to make sure all the processes in your team are the best they can be. This is a hands-on role where you are asked to help shape the new structure and the future of Menzies. The accounting flows are operated in multiple legal entities with involvement of a number of stakeholders in different locations. As the Regional Finance Controller, you will need to be a good people manager in a no-nonsense environment. The ideal candidate has an advanced Accounting degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting or controlling and the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better Menzies.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Manage 12 FTE, including Financial Controllers, Administration and Payroll
- Be an active part of the MT of Menzies Northern Europe;
- Provide value added financial, commercial and accounting support on the existing business and growth opportunities;
- Responsible for all the financial and accounting activities and providing timely and accurate information to management and external bodies;
- Understanding various cost movements, cost impacts, revenue impacts and changes to management and other commercial managers;
- Managing & handling the monthly and annual close process, including meeting all financial reporting deadlines and presenting the results to management, explaining all variances;
- Complete budgeting at entity level and forecasting;
- Focusing on and setting up cost controls processes;
- Liaison with Continental Europe Finance team and Group Head offices with regard to financial results and other Group requirements. Ensuring the statutory, regulatory and statistical requirements are met;
- Providing financial support for pricing customer contracts.
Education and skills
- 5+ years’ experience with accounting, controlling and management;
- Advanced Degree in Accounting or Finance; Professional accounting designation highly preferred;
- Experience in global, multi-subsidiary, multi-currency environments;
- You’re a detail oriented financial;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate within a dynamic fast paced working environment and effectively work to deadline;
- Commitment to a culture of collaboration, performance, transparency and integrity.