OCI – FP&A Analyst
Salary: Competitive package
As FP&A Analyst at OCI you will be working in a highly-demanding, international production company that is experiencing explosive growth. As FP&A Analyst you will be reporting to the FP&A Manager and together you will be contributing to all strategic and operational decision-making. The combination of having a small finance team and global revenue hitting almost 4 Billion lead to a high level transactions, visibility and complexity. OCI currently is experiencing a transformation from a reporting type of environment into a more KPI driven environment, hence you will constantly be able to think about ways of improving the FP&A
The ideal candidate holds a master degree in finance, economics or business economics, minimum of 2-4 years working experience and is a high-caliber and self-starting professional with the right energy to get things done.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Contributing to Management and Board Reporting concerning ad-hoc questions and business cases
- Become a sparring partner towards Investor relations, Business Development, Treasury and the Finance team
- Preparing and reviewing of routine reporting and ad hoc analysis prepared by Group Finance.
- Preparation and developing models to generate annual Budget as well as an rolling forecast
- Support accounting team (ie. going concern and Impairment analysis)
- Assist in preparation of variance analysis and explanation of group monthly and quarterly results
- Assist in development of content and executive prep materials for high priority briefings and updates for various executive and board meetings ensuring timeliness, consistent messaging, accuracy, and quality
- Performs Research and track industry commodity trends and recommends actions.
- Constantly think about ways of improving the FP&A department.
Education and Skills
- Master Degree in Finance, Economics or related .
- 2-4 years of experience working as a financial analyst within a dynamic, fast-paced, working environment.
- Strong analytic and modeling skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications (specifically Excel and Powerpoint). HFM, Smart view is pre.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English, Dutch is pre).
- Conscientious and the ability to identify data patterns.
- Background in the fertilizer, petrochemical and/or manufacturing is helpful but not required.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Rick Westland at 06-24875457 or firstname.lastname@example.org