Panasonic –Treasury Analyst
Salary: € 30.000 - € 45.000,-
As Treasury Analyst with Panasonic, you will work in an international and dynamic organization, which is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies. The Treasury Analyst will report directly to the Manager, Head of Treasury Department and will work closely with both the Panasonic HQ in Japan and the local group companies in the Europe and Americas region.
You will be responsible for the Treasury activities in these regions and have a key role in different fields, including cash management, internal and external settlements, and forex. The Treasury Analyst will be expected to pro-actively identify internal improvements and independently broaden your responsibilities. Within Panasonic, you will be challenged to develop yourself in a complex and international organisation and take ownership of your own career.
The ideal candidate has at least a Bachelor degree in Finance (e.g. Economics, Accounting & Control) complemented with 1-3 years of working experience in Finance and the right drive and attitude to make a career within Panasonic.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for various Treasury functions, including cash management, settlements, foreign exchange under manager
- Placing time deposit and fund transfer
- Analyze group company’s cashflow and improve accuracy
- Monitoring of money market changes
- Perform analysis to support monthly and quarterly close;
- Provide support to internal and external auditors for Treasury related functions as necessary;
- Liaising with group companies and HQ to resolve queries;
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and various Treasury projects upon request.
Education and skills
- At least a Bachelor degree in Finance (e.g. Economics, Accounting & Control );
- 1 to 3 years of working experience within Finance;
- Proficient in Excel (e.g. pivot tables);
- Self-starting and pro-active attitude;
- Fluent in English;
- Responsible and able to work closely in a small team;
- Strong (intercultural) communication skills;
- Flexible to travel on a global scale if necessary.
For additional information regarding this position please contact Marc van Kooten at 06 482 713 35.