Real Estate Investment Company
Salary: € 44.000 - € 49.000,-
Salary: 44.000 – 49.000
As a Financial Accountant you will report directly to the Managing Director and the Vice President Finance. Throughout this position you will get the opportunity to develop yourself to a financial controller position. You will be working in a challenging environment where you get the opportunity to strengthen your knowledge and experience in an international work environment. From day one you will get the responsibility of an existing portfolio of multiple entities where your finance activities will work up to the preparation of year-end closing. However your day to day focus will be month-end closings and intercompany reconciliations, you will be actively involved in the preparation of VAT returns and annual group tax reporting. You will be advising the administration department on intercompany settlements. As you get the possibility to develop yourself, involvement in processing improvements or other projects is appreciated. The ideal candidate has 2-5 years relevant work experience, is a team player, proactive, flexible and is able to grow along with the development of the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts and assist with the consolidation process
- You will take care of business and finance reporting and preparation of financial statements
- You will get the responsibility of month-end closings and intercompany reconciliations
- You will be actively involved in the preparation of monthly management reports and monthly cash flows
- You will be actively involved in the preparation of periodical VAT returns and the preparation of annual group tax reporting
- You will take care of fixed asset administration and maintaining amortisation/depreciation schedules
- You will get the responsibility of accounts payable and accounts receivable administration
- You will be advising the administration department on intercompany settlementsEducation and skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting/economics
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in finance/accounting
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Yardi or strong interest in IT is preferred
- The ideal candidate has good analytic skills, is structured and is focussed on deadlines
Within the organization of our client you will be working in an international and dynamic work environment. It’s 21 person company, which makes it very flat organized and personal. Our client is active in the real estate investment industry. They have international activities and offices in The Netherlands, Luxemburg, United Kingdom and Singapore.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Sophie van Halsema at 06 – 34 22 97 82.