Risk Analyst – Greenberg Nielsen
Salary: Salary: till €50.000 gross a year
One of the world biggest commodity traders is looking for a Risk Analyst to join their Risk Department. Together with the other risk analysts, you are responsible for reporting and analysing on a daily basis the volumetric risk position against volumetric limits. The risk analyst team is involved in measuring, analysing and reporting many different market price risk metrics of the global commodity and freight trading desks. They are strategically located near the trading department for first hand exposure to analysing current market risks.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Daily reporting and analysis of various worldwide volumetric risk positions against position limits;
- Supporting monthly accounting duties by verifying market prices open positions daily and at month end;
- Ensuring compliance with internal and regulatory limits;
- Developing and improving systems and processes;
- Ad hoc risk queries.
Education and skills
- A (financial) Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- 2-3 years’ experience in Risk or any relevant fields;
- You have great attention to detail, combined with strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of business intelligence software, financial modeling and derivatives; commodity knowledge is a plus
- Interest in discovering market news and international regulatory compliance in order to adapt to new risks;
- Advanced Excel experience, with some programming knowledge
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), additional languages are welcome.
Our Client is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities, such as grain, oilseeds, sugar, cotton and biodiesel. Using their network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets they process, manage and supply these commodities to their customers.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Eline van der Stee at 06-18913541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.