Riverstone – Assistant Controller
Salary: € 35.000 - € 50.000,-
As an Assistant Controller at Riverstone you will work in an international, dynamic and ambitious organization. You will be part of the finance team that is located in the centre of Amsterdam. As an Assistant Controller you will report directly to the Senior Controller who will support you in your development as a finance professional. You are responsible for all round financial reports, accounting tasks and periodic analyses. Within Riverstone you will be challenged to develop yourself as you get the opportunity to involve yourself in internal improvements. This is supported by Riverstone’s offer for educational opportunities. As the ideal candidate you have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and you are an enthusiastic team player.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will be a sparring partner for the Senior Financial Controller.
- Responsible for the month- and year end closing.
- You will take care of business and finance reporting and preparation of financial statements.
- You are responsible for the preparation of periodical VAT returns and the preparation of annual tax reporting.
- You are responsible for the reporting to foreign tax authorities.
- You will participate actively in ad hoc tasks and diverse projects.
- Responsible of accounts payable and accounts receivable administration.
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting.
- Enthusiastic, team player.
- Hard-working and independent.
- Proven communication skills in English.
- Dutch speaking is preferred.
For more information about this vacancy contact Milou Welzen via 06 14 79 29 26, 020 333 7 888 or email@example.com