Schweppes International Limited – Supply Chain Financial Analyst
Salary: € 55.000 - € 60.000,-
As a Supply Chain Financial Analyst at Schweppes International Limited (SIL) you will work in an international, dynamic and ambitious organization. As a Supply Chain Financial Analyst you will report directly to the Supply Chain Finance Manager. Besides the team, you will have a lot of internal, external and international stakeholders. You will be working with the Concentrate Factory, Finance & SC Director, Procurement team, IT team and the Group Finance Team, and other Business unit Finance Managers. Amongst other tasks, you will be participating in the month end supply chain closing process and in the supply chain finance planning process. Schweppes is looking for an enthusiastic team player who is eager to be stretched to think and creatively solves problems. Together with the team, you are responsible for the pricing and costing process. You need to constantly adapt to the fast moving organization and business and be an important Business Partner for the involved stakeholders. Within Schweppes you will be challenged to develop yourself as you get the opportunity to involve yourself in internal improvements, and grow within the organization. The ideal candidate has at least 3-4 years of experience in an international company, preferably with Supply Chain and has a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Month end Supply chain closing process:
- Ensure an effective and efficient month end closing process on SC area with on time & accurate reporting to the Group
- Prepare month-end journals (transport, material variance recharge, margin eliminations etc.)
- Provide to finance and SC team in-depth qualitative analysis of SC costs developments (ingredients/ factories).
- Stocks, Capex as well as variances from targets, updates on ongoing activities and recommend action plans for improvement
Supply Chain Finance Planning Process:
- Support in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Provide timely and accurate financial projection updates, identifying risks and opportunities along with recommendations.
Pricing and Costing process:
- Support & ensure on-time pricing and costing of SKUs for all flows as per transfer pricing rules
- Set up procedure on those key processes
Supply Chain Business Partner on:
- Costing and pricing new products/countries launches
- Stock reduction program, Capex tracking and RAM elaboration
- Ad-hoc analysis on any supply chain topics.
Education and personal skills
- A bachelor degree in Finance or Economics
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in supply chain/industrial controlling or accounting
- Strong knowledge of excel and experience with SAP is a pre
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic fast paced working environment working with strong deadlines
- Taking initiative and be self-starting
- Excellent command of the English language, Spanish would be a plus