SENIOR CONTROLLER GROUP FP&A
Salary: Highly competitive senior package
As Senior Controller you will be working in a fast-growing, international, listed and demanding organization. The Senior Controller will be part of the FP&A department that will consist of in total 4FTE. The Senior Controller will report directly to the Manager Reporting & Control and will be a sparringpartner towards Senior Management and the Executive Board. You will have a highly visible position and will have a major contribution to strategical decision making. Although being a large listed multinational organization this company gives much room for entrepreneurship. Moreover, you will have a full financial scope e.g. commercial control, production, supply chain, CAPEX, OPEX etc.
Within this company you will be challenged to build and further improve the financial department and transform it from a reporting type of environment into a KPI driven and business partnering environment. The ideal candidate holds a master degree in finance, minimum of 7+ years working experience and is a high-caliber and entrepreneurial professional with the right energy to get things done.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Sparring partner towards Senior Management, Business Development, OP-CO’s and external advisors
- Supporting the management team in developing long-term commercial plans
- Prepare consolidated annual budget and 18 months rolling forecast
- Provide variance analysis vs benchmarks and explanation to corporate leadership team and senior executives.
- Support the transformation and development of a new KPI driven environment
- Work on multiple ad-projects: M&A projects, business cases, Business Intelligence implementation
- Prepare and update 5-year financial plan
- Preparing reports on the above information and communicate the insights of these reports to senior management and Executive Board.
- Contributing to management team in developing long-term commercial plans
- Constantly invest in further improving processes and building a future-proof finance and reporting structure
Education and Skills
- Holds a Master degree in Finance, Economics or Mathematics. MBA or Post-Doc preferred.
- At least 7+ years of working as a finance professional in a transactional services, corporate finance, controlling or planning & analysis role within a dynamic, fast-paced, working environment.
- Abreast of industry updates, commodity price developments and other market trends impacting the business.
- Experienced with creating and working with financial models
- Experience with management reporting, budgeting, variance analysis, P&L, Financial Statements.
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns.
- Tools used for job may include HFM, Power BI, Smart view, Excel and other and reporting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, Dutch is pre).
For additional information regarding this role please contact Rick Westland at 06 – 24 87 54 57 or Rick.email@example.com.