Suitsupply – Internal Control Manager
Salary: Competitive Package
Suitsupply is an international retail company that is going through explosive growth, and which provides high-quality suits to people all over the world. As an Internal Control Manager you will work from the Suitsupply HQ in Amsterdam, working with the head of financial Control and CFO on a daily basis to build a future-proof controlling and security structure. You are a critical part of the business and will have a key position in improving business processes, bring the risk & opportunities framework to the next phase by discussion with the board and align strategic goals with potential risks/opportunities and doing fraud investigations. You will think about strategical decisions with the CFO and be a sparringpartner to the retail managers.
Within Suitsupply you will be challenged to develop yourself, and you will play a pivotal part in the further international growth of the company. The ideal candidate has a master’s degree with a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in consulting, auditing or risk and the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better Suitsupply worldwide.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a sparring partner for the management team, finance team, the operational departments and the external auditors;
- Invest constantly in continuous improvement of processes and systems;
- Improving the current Suit Supply Business Framework (Internal control framework) by making it more lean and assist the business to improve the control environment
- Lead fraud investigations together with the legal department and the business to solve complex business situations;
- Solve complex security topics e.g.: GDPR and visit the US stores to check their CCTV and security systems.
- Improve the risk & opportunities framework and maintain a solid internal control framework
- Opportunity to add one junior internal controller to the team and grow a strong department ;
- Prepare information for CFO to build managerial reports;
- Coordinate the IT audits of our international entities and first point of contact for external (IT) auditors
- Pro-actively support and advise in developing and further professionalising the finance department, e.g. forensics, data-analytics, robotics.
Education and skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- A minimum of 4-5 years of working experience within consulting, internal control, risk or auditing;
- Working knowledge of internal controls if preferred;
- Pragmatic and ability to hold your ground in a hectic environment;
- A preference to design and improve processes;
- Strong communication skills and personality;
- Eagerness to make a difference in a dynamic company with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Affinity with international environments;
- Fluency in English.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Rick Westland at 06 – 24 87 54 57 or Rick.email@example.com