Suitsupply – (Jr.) Financial Controller
Suitsupply is an international retail company that is experiencing explosive growth, and which provides high-quality suits to people all over the world. As a Financial Controller you will work from the Suitsupply HQ in Amsterdam, working with the financial controlling team and senior stakeholders on a daily basis to build a future-proof finance and reporting structure. You are a critical of the financial control team and will work closely with business control, accounting and tax. Your Span of Control will be extensive, as you will get the opportunity to analyse many different entities and countries. Within Suitsupply you will be challenged to develop yourself, and you will play a pivotal part in the further international growth of the company. Furthermore, tailored made development plans within the Finance function of Suitsupply will be provedid. The ideal candidate has an accounting or finance degree with 0-3 years’ experience in accounting or controlling and the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better Suitsupply.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a sparring partner for the finance team, operational department and external auditors;
- Invest constantly in continuous improvement of processes and systems;
- Contribute to the monthly/quarterly/annual closing, e.g. tangible fixed assets, accruals;
- Drafting reports and analysis for the Americas region;
- Prepare information for senior management to build managerial reports;
- Support in the preparation of the external audits for international entities
- Pro-actively support and advise Improvement of processes in order to make Suitsupply Finance more scalable.
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Control, Finance or Business Economics;
- A minimum of 0-3 years of working experience within accounting, auditing or financial control;
- Working knowledge of IFRS, Dutch GAAP is preferred;
- A preference to design and build financial processes;
- Strong communication skills and personality;
- Eagerness to make a difference in a dynamic company with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Affinity with international environments;
- Fluency in English.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Rick Westland at 06 – 24 87 54 57 or Rick.firstname.lastname@example.org.