Teva – Reporting Analyst
Salary: € 45.000 - € 55.000,-
As Reporting Analyst for Teva you will work in an international, fast changing and challenging environment. In this position you will be involved for the preparation of annual statutory accounts, monthly group reporting to the European headquarter in Amsterdam and other stakeholder reporting. You are responsible for performing detailed financial and variance analysis of significant accounts, thereby providing interpretation of financial accounting policies, governmental legislation, accounting theory, or customer financial regulations. You will also provide assistance during annual required external audits and ensure deadlines are met for support schedules. You like to work with ad-hoc projects. And you like to support in complex accounting areas and identify any ongoing issues that affect financial reporting.
Beside that you like to prepare complex financial reporting and present this to the management. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor or Master degree and a hands-on, proactive approach.
- Reporting to the Manager Accounting & Financial Reporting, with a dotted line to the Finance Director;
- Dealing with requests for ad hoc reports or financial information, and work with internal and external auditors to verify information;
- Communicate with external contacts and internal personnel to resolve open issues;
- Consult and train other members of the staff on reporting and analysis tools;
- Provide day to day technical and analytical support of the financial reporting and consolidation platforms;
- Take the lead role in driving process/reporting/analytical enhancements;
- Assist in various internal control compliance matters and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance work;
- Prepare information to be included in external and statutory reporting;
- Conduct special projects, prepare ad hoc reports and other services at the request of management which includes research and providing conclusions on technical accounting issues;
- Support data/analytical requests and provide general technical support.
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent experience;
- Working knowledge of US-GAAP, Dutch GAAP or SOX is a plus;
- Experience in an Audit Firm is helpful;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to teach basic software functionality to others;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both orally and in writing;
- A minimum of a few years related accounting experience;
Interested? Contact Anne Lenters on 06-14587633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org