Viqtor Davis – Financial Controller – Utrecht
Salary: € 45.000 - € 58.000,-
As a Financial Controller at Viqtor Davis is an international data science and data management consultancy company that is helping companies innovate in their digital transformation to exploit their data as a strategic business asset. The company is experiencing explosive growth, and aim to become a big international player in the data market by carrying out acquisitions throughout Europe. No year will be the same in this dynamic company!
In this role, you will be working from the HQ in Utrecht, working together closely with the accounting team and Finance director to build a future-proof finance and reporting structure.
Your span of control as a financial controller will be extensive, as you will get the opportunity to analyze different international entities and you will always be investing in continuous improvement of processes and systems. You’ll get the possibility to define opportunities, not only for your own position but for the company as a whole.
Within Viqtor Davis, you will be challenged to develop yourself, and you will play a pivotal part in the further international growth of the company. Furthermore, Viqtor Davis stimulates individual growth and development. The ideal candidate has an accounting or finance degree with 2-4 years’ experience in accounting or controlling and the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better Viqtor Davis!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a sparring partner for the FD and the accounting team;
- Contribute continuously to the improvement of financial processes and reports;
- Manage, coach and assist the accounting team (2fte);
- Liaise directly with the private equity stakeholders regarding ad hoc analyses;
- Be responsible for the monthly closing and reports;
- Assist in the financial integration of acquisitions;
- Pro-actively support and advise in developing and further professionalising the accounting and controlling department, e.g. data-analytics and robotics
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Control, Finance or Business Economics;
- A minimum of 2-4 years of working experience within accounting, auditing or financial control;
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Dutch is a plus;
- Strong communication skills and personality;
- The eagerness to make a difference in a dynamic, international company with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Ability to hold your ground in a hectic environment;
- Willingness to explore financial issues that haven’t been addressed yet.
Viqtor Davis is a team of over 250 professionals based in Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with managed services in India and Mexico. They empower organizations to exploit their data as a strategic business asset and thereby increase their competitiveness. They aim to be a data partner in strategy, governance, management, science and analytics, providing professional services, knowledge transfer and full-service solutions. In short: data craftsmanship
For additional information regarding this role, please contact Karen de Geus at 06 – 34 22 97 82 or Karen.email@example.com