As an accountant at Logicor you are going to work in a successful international organisation within commercial Real Estate. Your primary focus will be within Finance of the Benelux with the responsibility on a variety of international real estate portfolios and strong reporting towards the London Office. You will work closely with colleagues across all countries and the Luxembourg Headquarter. You’re also responsible for the monthly and quarterly reporting preparation, including IFRS journals and the accounting of the property portfolios. In addition you are taking part in the VAT and CIT tax declaration.
The right person will have experience in accounting. You are hands-on, alert and looking for the right team fit. Besides this, you like to be in contact with property managers in different countries.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assistance in preparation of quarterly reporting in Logicor GAAP/IFRS;
- Controlling AP/AR and advising on the adjustments to the Luxembourg Finance Team;
- Providing data to our Dutch, Belgian and German advisor for preparation of Dutch, Belgian and German annual accounts;
- VAT and CIT tax declaration review for relevant jurisdictions;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows;
- Day to day accounting for various companies such as bank statements, incoming and outcoming invoices and accruals and provisions;
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required.
Education and Personal skills:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Between 4-6 years relevant professional experience;
- Ideally a background within the Real Estate industry;
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. German language is highly desirable;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (Horizon preferable);
- Willingness to learn German;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
Logicor is one of the leading real estate companies in Europe focusing on the ownership and management of modern logistics and distribution properties. We currently own a portfolio of 609 high quality properties with a lettable area of approx. 13.6 million square metres and manage a significant amount of additional assets on behalf of third-parties in key locations across the European supply chain. Logicor is headquartered in London and Luxembourg, with regional offices in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Hungary, Finland and Sweden.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Maud Olislagers at 06-14460693 or email@example.com .