As Accounting & Consolidation Analyst at Altice you will work in an international environment and stock exchange listed organization in telecommunication. As Altice is a dynamic and fast growing company the Accounting & Consolidation Analyst is an important link between general Accounting and Consolidation. You will be part of the Consolidation & Reporting team and throughout this position you are made responsible for accounting of the Altice Europe NV and you will assist in the Consolidation & Reporting process.
The first priority of this role is the accounting and consolidation of Altice Europe NV. You will have a lot of exposure with senior management and you will keep a strong relation with external parties. The Accounting & Consolidation Analyst will be allowed to develop himself/herself in consolidation skills. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or accounting, at least 3 years of work experience, proven knowledge of Dutch GAAP and the right drive and ambition to develop yourself in this growing organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Accounting and reconciliation of Altice Europe NV on monthly basis under Dutch GAAP, DCB reporting and SAP reporting on quarterly basis including elimination of intergroup balances and liaison with opcos and other subsidiaries;
- Assist in the intercompany elimination and consolidation process;
- Updating and maintaining the group entity list;
- You will be responsible for local tax compliance (including Vat, CIT, MDR, Transfer Pricing etc.) and assist in group tax matters;
- Corporate costs analyses, budgeting, calculation of management fees and direct recharge of corporate costs;
- Reporting to the head of group consolidation and reporting;
- Proactively build up this position despite the position is not completely defined yet;
- You will responsible for the coordination of procedures and compliance under the supervision of senior management;
- You will keep a strong relation with subsidiaries, banks, lawyers and external auditors;
- Maintain appropriate control process and control documentation;
- Play an active role in (ad hoc) projects where besides you finance knowledge also a broad business sense is required.
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in finance or economics.
- 3-5 years of work experience in finance;
- Working knowledge of Dutch GAAP;
- Knowledge of consolidation tool (SAP is preferred);
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple internal and external requests;
- Proven Excel Skills up to pivot tables;
- Strong communication skills and sense of humour;
- Fluent in English;
Founded by telecom entrepreneur, Patrick Drahi, Altice is a multinational cable, fiber, telecommunications, contents and media company with presence in three regions; Western Europe (comprising France, Portugal and Switzerland), Israel, and the Overseas Territories (currently comprising the French Caribbean, the Indian Ocean regions and the Dominican Republic). Altice provides very high speed based services (high quality pay television, fast broadband Internet and fixed line telephony) and, in certain countries, mobile telephony services to residential and corporate customers. Altice is also active in the media space with a portfolio of channels (News, Sports, Lifestyle etc.) as well as providing Premium content on nonlinear platforms; it also produces its own original content (Series, Movies etc.). Altice is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Jeroen de Greeff at JeroendeGreeff@GreenbergNielsen.nl or at 06 34 22 97 99.