Salary: Competitive Package
As a Assistant Controller at BRE Europe you prepare high-quality financial information and you monitor day to day matters of the Special Purpose Vehicles owned by an American Real Estate Funds investing across Europe. Because of the size of the organisation you have a good overview of the company and must have ownership to make the ideal candidate has a degree in Finance or Economics, over 5 years of work experience and feels attracted to work in an international, ambitious and pioneering environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the process of preparation of consolidated financial statements;
- Consolidation of reporting packages per investment, as well as the preparation of quarterly cash flow reporting;
- Co-ordinate together with your team the audit process, liaising with local, group and global auditors;
- Month-end reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations and advise the administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
Education and skills
- Higher education/academic work level;
- At least 5 years of experience with accounting, experience in the real estate industry is a pre;
- Technical accounting and consolidation (NL GAAP) skills;
- Strong analytical and communication skills (In English);
BRE Europe Real Estate Investments
The office of BRE Europe Real Estate Investments is responsible for the real estate in the Netherlands. The office in Amsterdam (±20 fte.) works closely with the office in Luxembourg (±300 fte.). The advantage of working in a smaller company which is part of a bigger organisation is that there a lot of things possible, but you work at a place with short lines, a lot of responsibilities and a good overview of the whole organisation.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Jan van den Berg at 06 – 39 37 95 97 or Jan.vandenBerg@greenbergnielsen.nl.