As the Assistant Controller you will support the financial controller and CFO in preparing the financial reporting and financial analysis for the group. You will be actively participate in a young, international and dynamic team and to participate in regular team building activities.
The ideal candidate has a degree in finance or accounting, 3 to 5 years of working experience, willingness to learn and develop new skills and has got affinity with sustainability.
Main tasks and responsibilitiesik
- Together with the financial controller you work on the monthly P&L and balance sheet
- Making cashflow analysis, forecasting of 30 entities;
- Gathering of key commercial, administrative and employee activity data throughout the group companies, ensuring completeness of information to perform controlling analysis;
- Checking actual invoices against contract and/or specific commercial agreements for the mission.
Education and skills
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor degree preferably in finance or/and accounting;
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly;
- Fluently in English, Dutch is a pre;
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Able to take initiatives and take responsibility for allocated tasks.
The organisation is a specialist advisory firm focused on the sustainable and renewable energy market. The headquarter is located in the centre of Utrecht, other offices can be found around the world in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan, North-America and South-Africa.
Traveling to one of the other offices gets promoted, and supported.
Interested? Please contact Jan van den Berg at Jan.email@example.com or at 06 39 37 95 97.