As a Business Analyst at Henry Schein, you will work closely with the entire organisation, including the Business Controllers and the Management Team. Henry Schein is one of the world’s largest distributor of health care products and services with a presence in 32 countries.
Internally, the focus is on talent, and so several employees have recently grown or have found another position within the organisation. Because of this internal development of employees Henry Schein is currently searching for a new Business Analyst who will assist the Business Controllers by analyzing the periodic reports and make trend analyses. Do you get energy from analyzing and delivering reports without errors? Do you want to work at, and be a part of, a Fortune 500 company? Than we are looking for you as a Business Analyst at Henry Schein in Almere.
The most ideal candidate has got 3-5 years of work experience in a Finance related position, preferred as an Analyst or Controller, and preferably within the retail or wholesale branche and is very experienced with the use of Excel.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- As Business Analyst you will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of Henry Schein Dental Benelux and partly for Henry Schein Dental EMEA. Within this position you are part of the Business Control team, with whom you will work closely. You will report directly to the Business Controller and also will have a daily work relation with the CFO Dental Benelux;
- You will support the Business Controllers by defining reporting needs, design and develop new reports and maintaining these;
- Further you will continuously report by highlighting trends and actively bring these to the attention of relevant people;
- You deliver periodic (weekly, monthly and annual) relevant reports and analysis on the (quality of the) performance of each segment or support department;
- Further you will work on complex and unique assignments, think of making recommendations for new procedures, analyse more complex (non-)technical problems and suggest solutions;
- You will contribute to the further expansion and maintenance of our Power BI environment;
- Additional you will be supporting the EMEA Finance Team by developing and producing periodic and ad-hoc reports.
Background and personal skills
- A bachelor’s degree (HEAO/WO) in Finance or Accounting;
- Besides excellent analytical skills and a very sharp eye for detail, you have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, Dutch and/or German is a pré;
- You have experience as an analyst or controller, preferably in a (big) trade organisation;
- Further you can work independently, you are proactive and can be critical when necessary;
- Flexibility and a good sense of humor are a must!
Henry Schein Dental
Henry Schein is a solutions company for hearth care professionals powerd by a network of people and technololy. With more than 19.000 Team Schein Members worldwide, the Company’s network of trusted advisors provide more than 1 million customers globally. The Business, Clinical, Technology and Supply Chain solutions help office based Dental and Medical practitioners work more efficiently so they can provide quality care more effectively.
At Henry Schein Dental, the mission is to improve the lives of those they touch by focusing on practise care, so dental professionals can focus on patient care. Practice care is a combination of efficient solutions and integrated technologies designed to help operate a productive practice, attain business goals, and assist in the delivery of quality patient care.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Jan van den Berg at 06-39379795 or via email@example.com.