Are you analytically strong and proactive? Do you have strong communication skills and do you like to investigate in new business solutions? Are you looking for your next step into the Business? Then this position could be your next dream job.
In this position you will be part of the Accounting & Reporting Team of Cargill. As a Business Controller you will join the Business Control team who focusses on business operations and supply chain. As Business Controller you will deliver financial analysis input for business decision making and performance improvement opportunities to support business growth. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization. Your main stakeholders will be your direct reports, manager Business Control and the Finance Director. Besides that, you will be in contact with different levels within Cargill, such as the Commercial lead and Supply Chain lead.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Deliver effective financial and management reporting to support business decision making, including defining relevant business performance indicator and frequency, standardizing and optimizing management reporting, and preparing effective business performance analysis across the country;
- Partner with various stakeholders to deliver accurate data and reports and continuously improve management reporting effectiveness;
- Accountability for the outcomes of all accounting and financial reporting activities for the assigned entity, ensuring compliance with Cargill policies and best practices;
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology;
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Education and skills
- University bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience;
- The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of working experience within the big 4 or additionally within a multinational company;
- Advanced data analytical skills using current spreadsheet or business intelligence tools;
- Experience in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making;
- Ability to work in a global, matrixed company;
- Contribute to new setup and changes in existing financial applications to optimize effectiveness.
About the company
Cargill’s 155,000 employees across 70 countries work relentlessly to achieve our purpose of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. We combine 155 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, we are building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Maud Olislagers at firstname.lastname@example.org