As Consolidation & Reporting Manager at Altice you will work in an international environment and stock exchange listed organization in telecommunication. As Altice is a dynamic and fast growing company the Consolidation & Reporting Manager is an important link between general Accounting and the Financial Control and Reporting. You will be responsible for the global consolidation and financial reporting for Altice Europe NV in accordance with IFRS. Furthermore, you are an important key player in the global consolidation activities to ensure an accurate and timely close, consolidation and reporting process.
In this role you will be part of the consolidation & reporting team and report directly to the Head of Consolidation & Reporting. As Consolidation & Reporting Manager you will be offered a lot of responsibility and exposure in a multinational telecommunications corporation.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or accounting, at least 5 years of consolidation and reporting experience, proven knowledge of IFRS and the right drive and ambition to develop yourself in this fast growing organization.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assumes ownership of assigned aspects of the quarterly global consolidation process to ensure results are reported accurately and on a timely basis;
- Reviews the Group’s subsidiary reporting packages and responsible for the preparation of consolidated reports;
- Gains and applies an understanding of the Group’s business operationally to support identification of financial and operational trends and related variations in accounts as well as the identification and correction of possible reporting inconsistencies;
- Responsible for the accounting/reporting of intercompany transactions and related elimination;
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement to the close, consolidation and reporting processes with a goal of achieving efficiency and best practices;
- Maintains a thorough understanding of IFRS and other disclosure requirements and assists in accounting research related to new and existing accounting pronouncements;
- Responsible for the coordination of the quarterly review and annual audit with our external auditors;
- Maintains appropriate control process and control documentation;
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as requested.
Education and skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in finance or economics.
- 5 years of work experience in consolidation and reporting in an international environment;
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Proven Excel Skills up to pivot tables;
- Strong communication skills and sense of humor;
- Fluent in English (French is a pre);
- Experience in SAP (or other consolidation & reporting software);
- Proactive, independent, but also an enthusiastic team player;
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with personnel at all organizational levels;
- Cultural sensitivity, self-motivated and used to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment;
Altice Europe (ATC & ATCB), listed on Euronext Amsterdam, is a convergent leader in telecoms, content, media, entertainment and advertising. Altice delivers innovative, customer centric products and solutions that connect and unlock the limitless potential of its over 30 million customers over fibre networks and mobile broadband. Altice is also a provider of enterprise digital solutions to millions of business customers. The company innovates with technology, research and development and enables people to live out their passions by providing original content, high-quality and compelling TV shows, and international, national and local news channels. Altice delivers live broadcast premium sports events and enables its customers to enjoy the most well-known media and entertainment.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Jeroen de Greeff at JeroendeGreeff@GreenbergNielsen.nl or at 06 34 22 97 99.